Monday, May 11, 2009

Late Night Blog..

Soo It's 10:55 At Night. I'm Extremely Tired And Just Wanna Go Curl Up In My Nice Warm Bed And Sleep But Noooo, I Can't.
Why? There's No One Here To Keep Me Super Warm, And Cuddle Me While I Sleep, No One To Rub My Head To Make Me Go To Sleep, No One To Freak Out When I Get Big Twitches Cause I'm Having A Bad Dream, No One To Wrap Their Arms Around Me And Hold Me Tight.. :(
God This Is Right POOS.
I'm Getting A Sore Back From Leaning Against This Boney Woody Couch, I'm Cramping Up In My Legs And Thighs.

Sapphire Got Home Abit Earlier, She's My Flatmate (:
We're Whales, Aaaand We're Good At It Too ;)
She's Awesome..

Soo Tonight What'd We Do..

Well She Got Home Around 9ish, Went On The Lappy For Abit, Then We Decided To Go To Woolies To Get Some Kitkat, On Our Travels We Tried Tricking The Security People, But They Just Drove Off, Then We Were Doing Abit Of Stalking And Saw A Coppy, And Quickly Sped Off :S Dodgy.. :P Aaaaand Theeeeen We Went Thru Town Then Went Past Her Boyfriends House Then My Boyfriends To Make Sure They Were Home Hehe. (We're Spies) Theeeeen We Drove Thru Town Again And Seen Another Copper So We Sorta Followed Him And Braked REAL Hard, And Flicked Our Lights And Indercators (Rebels Much) Then He Stopped Somewhere So We Drove Off.. Theeen We Came Home And Now Sapphy's Cooking Something And I'm Aching From This STUPID COUCH !! *Screams*

*Sigh*

Why Am I So Tired?
I Had A HUGE Sleep Last Night..
Maybe It's Stress. (Which Males Cause)


Well, Goodnight Followers, Sweet Dreams. (Nearly Wrote Sweat, Ew.)
Toodles =)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment